Saturday, March 7, 2020

REVIEW: Boxy Girls Family Dollar Exclusive Harper & Kayla

I finally found a Family Dollar that was convenient to get to! And that means, Family Dollar exclusive Boxy Girls!

They had 2 Sienna, 2 Harper and 1 Kayla. And perhaps Piper. My mom said after we were home that she thought she saw another one, but somehow didn't realize I was looking for these. So we'll go back Wednesday, as it's right next to her eye doctor.






Harper's little dress ruffle can be moved around, so it can go around her neck, shoulders or waist.

I adore her shoes. Definitely some of the best Boxy shoes.







Harper comes with a little aqua jacket that I ended up putting on my January, plus a yellow necklace, flower earrings, a cute chartreuse heart purse, and a little bear...purse? wallet? Something.







I adore Kayla! She might be the cutest one I have.





Kayla comes with translucent glittery hot pink boots, a heart purse, a kitty purse, a necklace that says "unicorn" and the cutest winged backpack ever. So glad I found her!

I really want Blake, so I hope to find her soon. If anyone comes across her, I would totally pay you for her.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment