Monday, May 6, 2024

REVIEW: Nebulous Stars figures

 

When I saw that Nebulous Stars had figures, I immediately went looking for where to buy them. Thankfully, my source for Isadora and Aura had them in stock. I ordered 24, hoping for a set of 12 for myself and close to another set for a friend. 



There are the 12 characters on the back.


Inside, you find the pet figure, a round lavender stand, a pamphlet, and a character sticker. I didn't take a pic of these. 


I'm going to go in alphabetical order this time.


Agatha didn't get a plush yet, but her figure is adorable!



Aura needs her stand to stand. A lot of them don't, but a few do. 

Look at the colors! The sculpts are beautiful, and the paint jobs and wide array of colors really bring the figures to life. 



Here's Blizzia.

They did a fantastic job of making them look like the art. 



Elana and her mushrooms. You can see the pearly sheen over each figure. 



My favorite here is Lilya. Her colors are so beautiful!



Lumina is my second fave. His colors aren't as varied as others, but he looks just like his art. 



My photos of Louna on his own didn't come out, so here are the pair. Louna is my third fave. Or maybe tied for second with Lumina. Argh. I love them both. 





Beautiful Lyria.



Octavia is a top fave, too. LOVE her!







Even Paloma turned out really cute. 

And I love Stella's expression.

If you'll notice, Astria is missing. Yeah, I bought 24 but didn't even get all 12 for myself. I did get 10 of 12 for my friend, so the assortment wasn't that bad, but I REALLY want Astria. Soooooo I ordered more.

I will be listing the doubles here once my second order arrives. I'm hoping someone else will love them like I do and I can help another US person get them without the import shipping cost. 

Oh, here's a quick size comparison with Abbey's Shiver and some Mixlings. 

The figures are smaller in height, but their paint jobs are outstanding. They don't look all pixellated either like a lot of other little toys. 

I'm totally in love and I really, really hope Astria is in my second order!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment