Friday, May 10, 2024

REVIEW: Monster High Lagoona 2.0



And now we've got Lagoona 2.0.



 


This is an example of the art I don't like. The pose isn't very Lagoona and the cheek shine is just weird. 





I always love when they do the mini diaries from G1. 

Her food is super cute, too, especially the blowfish pop. 




Out of the box. 


I wish the belt sat lower, so it looked like an actual belt. 





She's really pretty. I like this hairstyle for her. 



Not a fan of these, but the color is cool. 





Her hair is okay. It actually looks really nice here. It just seemed a bit thin when I was brushing it. 




This is one of the only dolls where I actually prefer the sunglasses on. They're really cute. 






I love her a lot as a doll. Not so much as a representation of the show character. If you've watched it, you know Lagoona travels by water pipes throughout the school. Those pants would get tangled all the time if she tried that wearing them. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the outfit overall. She just works better as a doll than the show character. Which is fine. It's far less annoying than them constantly lengthening hair or leaving off Clawdeen's glasses. 





One more with the backpack on!




PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


1 comment:

  1. I personally adore this Lagoona. Probably because she hits me straight in the nostalgia. While mine didn't have that fancy transparent part, during my teenage years, half my wardrobe were these type of pants.

    ReplyDelete