Wednesday, September 27, 2023

REVIEW: New Style Hairmazing



Well, I ordered five of the new face Hairmazing and they sent me two of the dolls I ordered and two dolls from the older series. Sigh. (The fifth one only just shipped today.)

I saw the curvy fairy with the new face in Walmart a couple days ago but didn't get her. 



Cute art. 





I like these girls. The new faces are cute. 





I wasn't 100% sure I wanted this one, but I'm glad I went for her. At under $5, I can be a little less picky than usual. 





Love this one! 



That topknot thing will never be my fave hairstyle, but for some reason, it works for her. 


Definitely cute! I hope the fifth one is the correct doll, as it's the black girl I really want. The others I'll get who knows when, as I have to wait for the returns to be received. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment