Tuesday, September 19, 2023

SHYMMA!!!


I went into Target to check on something for a friend and ended up coming out ecstatic, because I found SHYMMA!

Shymma is the limited edition character for Series 3 of Mixlings. Only 10,000 were made and she comes with a numbered card, as well as being numbered on the back of her head. 



Shymma has a multi-colored long fuzzy tail and rubbery wings. 

Her wand is a UV light that shows off secret markings on her body and face, and lights up the glittery pink spots on her wings and her antennae so they glow hot pink. 

The key to finding her is mostly luck, but also knowing that her code is shorter than a regular code. So I recommend flipping those cauldrons over and checking for the short code, because you never know when you may find her. 

I have had zero luck with the LEs in the first two series, so I'm pretty shocked to finally have one. And someone had carelessly plopped her in a random display box for a different line. Wouldn't they kick themselves if they knew they'd left the rare behind!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the nerdgasm I had when I found zarla. Surprise, excitement, disbelief, the irrational urge to get out of the store before someone found out.

    It was a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete