Saturday, September 2, 2023

REVIEW: Deddy Bears 5.5" Minis

It's spooky season! (It is. I don't care what anyone says.) So let's get in the mood with some scary cute new plush toys.

The Deddy Bears come in three sizes. The 12" come in body bags (with a tag on the outside to ID them), the 5.5" come in coffins where you know who you're getting, and the 4.5" clip-ons are blind-packed. 

These aren't fully out in the US yet, but you may be able to find some online stores that have the coffins like the ones I'm going to show you. 



Each Deddy Bear comes in a cardboard coffin with a little bio card. 



This is Beezlebear. Clearly Beelzebub-inspired. 



Since there are 8, I'm showing them in pairs in alphabetical order.


So here we have Beezlebear and Bones. 



The plush is soft material that kind of reminds me of Squishmallows. 




These two have designs on the back. 





Next up, Bundle and Howler. 



Bundle is a mummy and Howler is a werewolf. 




Bundle is my obvious favorite. 


Not too much going on back here. 





Then we have Spekter the ghost and Squash the pumpkin bear. 



Spekter is very tippy, so here's where I gave up doing the pic with the cards and the second pic of the front sides without the cards. 


I want to like these two more than I actually do. 

They're all cute. Some are just more cute. 





Vambear has my favorite box. I was going to keep Bundle's, but then decided Vambear had the best art. So I clipped Bundle's art and it's in the Vambear box with everyone's bio cards. 

Zombear is the one that's growing on me the most.



Vambear has a little cape. 


Zombear is just really cool colors. 



Zombear has some stitching back here.


Bundle is my #1 and Vambear and Beezlebear are tied for second. Zombear would be next. 

I think these are really cute little plushies and I'm looking into importing the 12" versions of my faves from Australia. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment