Friday, March 2, 2018

NEWS: Hearts For Hearts Girls



This year's new Hearts For Hearts Girls additions are the long-awaited Shola and Mosi! I'll definitely be buying a Mosi to keep boxed this time around. She's still my favorite.

Sadly, we will not be getting the Syrian girl, Aya, this year. This is the second year in a row they have not produced this gorgeous doll after showing her at Toy Fair 2016.

Some Targets have the new pet line for HFHG. The DPCI is 086-14-0734. So far only one animal, a tiger in connection with Nahji, has been found. Sadly, my closest store carrying them is an hour away, so I don't know when I'll be getting one.

I hardly ever do this, but information and pictures for this line is next to impossible to find, so here's a photo from a Facebook member:



You can see that they're pretty big! Size and price are definitely bigger than I expected. No idea if there are other animals in this line. The company is being obnoxiously tight-lipped about them.

PHOTO CREDITS: Hearts For Hearts Girls Facebook (Mosi and Shola), a member on HFHG Facebook (Nalini)

2 comments:

  1. Is the Hearts for Hearts Girls doll collection still in production or is it retired? Are some dolls retired? Are new dolls being developed? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew! They haven't updated their Facebook in over a year though.

      Delete