Wednesday, September 20, 2017

NEWS: Enchantimals


Holy wow, Enchantimals might just have a crab girl!

I haven't been posting the new Enchantimals finds, because the pics aren't official promos. Until now.

For more of Sandella Seahorse, go here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753KKRR9/

Crabigail, as I am calling her, is in Sandella's listing, though she is not part of Sandella's set. To see her, you have to click one of the pictures in the listing and then you get taken to the photos section. There are frequently extra pictures there.

I'm praying Crabigail makes it into production. She is so completely awesome, she might just beat out Sage Skunk as my favorite. I wonder what her name actually is.

Amazon has another listing but no pics yet:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753HLFWV/
Preena Penguin and her pet is Jayla.

There have been other pictures found, but I only like to post official promos, so if you want to see the other newbies, go here:
https://enchantimals-dolls.tumblr.com/

There's a duck from a Mattel catalog. Amazon does have a duck listing, but she didn't come out with the other first series dolls, so I dunno if she'll ever make it:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IKOZ8M2/

Then we've got Raelin Raccoon (super cute), Petya Pig (the pigs are way cuter than the doll), and an unnamed lion in a hairplay-based set (meh, but also growing on me due to the colors).

Trademarks have also appeared for Saffi Swan, Cherish Cheetah and Hixby Hedgehog.

I'm keeping an eye out for the penguin's pics now, even though we kinda know what she looks like from the animation. More posts as pics are revealed!

2 comments:

  1. I have a mighty need for Crab girl, too. Like, how many Crab based dolls are there, really? (Also my Astrology Sign is Cancer.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the only ones that might spring to mind are zodiac and most of them shy away from the crab aspect. The only one I can think of is the little Kurhn mascot doll that came with the zodiac series. She's got little claws.

      Delete