Friday, April 9, 2021

REVIEW: VIP Pets Mini Fans

I don't have any of the new series of larger VIP Pets yet. I do have three of the original line that I'm very fond of. But when I saw the mini ones in stock on Amazon, I decided to try them out. 

These run $14.99 for a set of two. I don't think they're sold individually yet. 

I didn't take any pics of the packaging or opening it. I break inside and get the pouch with the toy in it out and ignore the gimmicky stuff. 

These do have codes on them, but sadly, I'm not sure how helpful they are. I'll cover that at the end. 

So this is Sarah. Not surprising that she's my favorite of the five I have. Each pup comes with long hair and multiple accessories, which I don't have pictured with each dog. But you can see them on the checklist. 






This is Bruna. She's adorable. I think she's my 2nd fave. 




Then there's Luna. As you'll see on the checklist, some of the themed pairs have rhyming names. 


I have one extra Luna if anyone wants to trade.






Then we've got Lia, whose hair is amazing. I love the color choices for her. 





And finally, Miranda. I love her, too. 



Here are some of the accessories. I only have 4 combs/brushes because Miranda was missing her entire accessory pack. I'm not really fussed because I didn't care for that headband anyway, but it's still a little annoying. 

But yeah, they have a comb or brush, sometimes a headband, sometimes a hairplay accessory. 

These checklist pics are gonna look different because I somehow missed these first two "pages" when I shot the pictures in my room. 

Bruna and Luna are the Dream Team, but they're honestly more flower child types to me. 

Sarah and Lara are the Disco Divas, but don't look like they know what disco is. They're both a little bit edgy and also seem to like cats. 

The Rainbow Surfers are Emily and Lily. That name seems to make sense, though those names don't rhyme a bit.


Then we've got Chloe and Zoe, the "Queen Ladies." Huh? Chloe seems to like unicorns and Zoe likes bunnies. 

Last on this side of the checklist is the Fantasy Club: Lia and Sophia. 


The flipside of the list has the last three. 

The Pinkylicious club is Miranda and Amanda. Miranda is cupcakes and Amanda is bows.

Then we've got the rare, Coco, who comes with 5 accessories.





So on to the codes. I failed at noticing the numbers when I opened my first two, so I have the codes, but not which one belonged to which pup. This second time opening, I kept track of everything, but now I got a double that was not one of the first set of codes. I'm not sure how much help these numbers are going to be, but it's worth a shot. 

The codes are a long number on a white rectangular sticker near the bottom of the package. 

All of mine start with the same 8 numbers and then the last 4 numbers are what I consider the code. But again, I could be wrong about all this. I'm going to try to keep them grouped by those first 8 numbers and then list the last 4 per character. So the code for Miranda that you'll see on the sticker is actually 035302112209.

If anyone has any info to contribute, that would be awesome. I plan on buying more, but not this week.

03530211:

1715: Lia or Luna

2209: Miranda

6554: Bruna

6955: Lia or Luna

7232: Luna

8499: Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment