Friday, April 2, 2021

REVIEW: Royal Enchantimals Paolina Pegasus



I'm slowly starting to poke away at the import only (SIGH) Enchantimals. I ordered Paolina Pegasus on Amazon and she was sent from the Netherlands. I ordered her on March 12th, so that wasn't too bad shipping-wise. I just ordered the phoenix and the dragon set a few minutes ago, and I'll probably get the elephant set from the Savanna line, the mini figure parrot, and the Royal mermaid soon. 

So here is Paolina. She was my favorite of the Royal line. 




Her cute art. 







She's pretty and well-dressed. I love the shoes.






Better shot of her face design, which is lovely. 






Her little tail. 





With her wings in. 



And the darling Wingley!


I love this set. It's very cute. Great colors. Love the brown eyes. Is it worth what we're having to pay to import? Nope. Will I pay it anyway? Yup.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute. They've been killing it with the coloring for the latest lines. I love them. And although it's sad that we can't get them in the states, at least they make them. I will eventually get them. Glad you're able to get them and review them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite of the Royals line is still the bunny but you've pushed Paolina to second for me with this review, she's so lovely! Her shoes really are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting there even is a rabbit. I don't understand why they'd stick something so common in a Royal line, especially when we've had multiple rabbits. Someone on the design team must be a little obsessed. Same with the horse. Why is it not a unicorn? Silly choice.

      Delete