Sunday, April 11, 2021

NEWS: Cave Club





You don't have to be Tella to have seen this set coming if you watch the Cave Club webisodes on Youtube. 

Tella was shown riding in to the rescue on Trina here, though this isn't the outfit she was wearing. It looks like we're going to have a party line coming up. 









This Tella doll is GORGEOUS. I love her. Her eye makeup in particular is stunning. 









Trina is cute, too. I'm not big on the gimmicky giant dinos, but I have to admit the series is making me like them more. I may actually debox Tyra soon. 





She wiggles her head. 





And has sound effects and music. 

Bashley and Lumina better be in this line. I don't care if they're newer characters. They're the musician and the DJ. They need to be there.


PHOTO CREDITS:

https://www.abgee.co.uk/cave-club-party-tello-feature-dino.html

3 comments:

  1. Yesssssssss. I knew we were going to get her, but having a party line is even better. Hopefully they'll be available fast, unlike the sleepover ones that seem to take FOREVER to show up.
    And they BETTER have Bashley an Lumina. I mean, we have three Rockelles and she's not even a main character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone have any idea when this will be released in the UK? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue sadly. The US releases have been delayed, too.

      Delete