Saturday, April 13, 2019

REVIEW: Azone Majokko Miu Little Witch of Water

I got my first Azone PureNeemo a little over 3 years ago. It was April 2, 2016. I always wanted to get more, but I never did until now!

I didn't do a full review for Little Witch of the Moon Lien here, so here's a link to my Azone Flickr album where you can see her:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/venivididolli/albums/72157666147913150

There are lots of photos of the body, different hands, etc. that I didn't do today with Miu.

The Little Witches are my favorite Azone line by far. I love the dark outfits and lovely hair colors. With burgundy-haired Lien being my first, I wanted my second to be different, which is why I held out for Miu instead of Aika, the red-haired flame witch.



I bought Miu a few days ago on ebay and she arrived today. You'll have to forgive my crappy review pictures, because my toy room is a mess and I have no good place to take photos. We brought over everything from our expensive storage unit so we don't have to pay for that anymore, and now I can gradually get everything set up in my spaces, but for the moment, things are everywhere! So Miu's posed in front of a packing box.

Miu has very dark blue hair and purple eyes.







Her expression is a bit more typical Japanese doll than Lien's is.





Her outfit is in multiple parts. The jacket has a hook and string loop closure in two places in the front.

Underneath that is her blouse. The ribbon is a separate piece.

Then the heavy ruffled black skirt.





Under the skirt is a stiff black mesh petticoat.

The striped leggings are full leggings and not thigh-highs.

She's got a little pair of black undies under those.

And of course, the boots.





I'm not sure how this wand signifies water. It's got a blue bit? Who knows? But it's pretty. Minus the cross part, but darker Japanese fashion seems to love crosses.

It fits very loosely in her hand, but it's easy to pose for photographs and make it look like she's holding it better than she really is.

The hat is a nice tight fit. It's not going anywhere, unlike Lemieux's frequently wandering nurse cap.








Lien is pleased to not be alone anymore. She was getting annoyed at all the small newbies and no one else of her size.

She'll be extra happy when she learns Aika is also coming!






Yeah, I'll be pretty much buying these and Charlie Bears for a while. I need to catch up on bears before ordering a fourth girl, but soonish.





A couple more shots of Miu with a prettier background.







These girls are expensive, but you can see where the money goes. They're incredibly detailed for their size.




A long time coming, but Miu was worth the wait! Hopefully, I'll be reviewing Aika for you soon. She's not shipped yet, but I only just bought her yesterday.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment