Monday, April 22, 2019

REVIEW: Azone Majokko Aika Little Witch of Flame




It's been a busy morning, so only time for a quick review, but you guys know the basics of Azone dolls if you've seen my last review for Miu and the pics of Lien in Flickr.

Aika arrived from Japan today and she's stunning!

Naturally, after I imported both Miu and Aika, someone in the US is selling them for super cheap on ebay. Go look if you like these girls. I doubt you'll ever see a cheaper price!






Here she is right out of the box. I didn't undo her clothes, but there are several layers, as is typical for Azone.

I adore those boots!

And the separate bell sleeves are a nice touch.






She's so pretty! I think she might actually be the prettiest of the 3.




Showing off her wand.

Her hat is on a plastic headband so it sits perfectly and securely. The chain was a separate piece that I looped over the hat.

The wand is gorgeous, but the bat falls out really easily. I actually put a dab of super glue on it after these photos and now it's firmly affixed. I can't lose the bat!





One more shot with a little better background. She's so gorgeous.

I did take some shots of all 3 girls on their display space, but I didn't like how they came out, so that will be a project for later and I'll add the photos to Flickr.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment