Sunday, May 31, 2020

REVIEW: Hasbro Disney Style Series Jasmine




Got my Style Series Jasmine from Amazon! Like the others, she was $24.99. I pre-ordered her in early March and she finally shipped.

I didn't take a photo, but she's #5 in the series, so Aurora will be #6. I have no plans on getting either her or Rapunzel.







Gorgeous art like the other girls.








I'm sure a lot of people will complain about the bright blue legs, but I don't mind them one bit. I'm happy to see a different footwear, too.








She's beautiful. I'll always love a good Jasmine doll.








Great makeup. Might need to do a little work on those lashes though!





The purse only has the gold detailing on one side. Of course. Sigh.

The dress is all one single piece.






 








Love the earrings. I wish they'd done something better than a rubberband for her hair tie though. For $25...come on. 





Jasmine has one of the best profiles ever! 

I think she's beautiful, even though I would have tweaked a couple things. Overall, she fits in well with my other three and I'm thrilled to have her. 

When I peeked at the Amazon listing before posting this, there were still a few in stock. Go get her!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment