Wednesday, November 9, 2022

WANTED



A friend asked me if I'd seen these. The link she sent me was broken, but another friend was able to locate a listing for the dolls on a website from Panama. That's the only place I can find them. 

Little Bebops are mostly known, I think, for the Dulce Catrina dolls that came out a couple years ago. 

According to the first friend that told me about these, someone found them in Macy's. 




There are four of them. 



I wish I could find out more about them. I'm coming up totally empty. 




If anyone finds these in Macy's and would be willing to buy me a set, I'd love to have them. Especially the first one I posted that totally looks like a doll I'd want. 

More info like names would also be appreciated!

Thanks, guys!

ETA: First two are acquired! Still looking for the bottom pair. Thank you so much!!!

1 comment: