Wednesday, November 2, 2022

FOR SALE: Monster High Skullector


I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted these before I stuck them on ebay. 

I'm offering my still in box Greta Gremlin.

Because she was displayed, I had the box "doors" propped open. I think they would flatten back out by resecuring them with the black band and keeping them that way for a while. 




That's the black band I mean.




I never opened her so she is absolutely pristine. 



I'm selling her because I really don't need one boxed and one opened. 



I will send her in her original shipper, which I will place inside a larger box. 

ETA: GRETA IS SOLD. 


I'm also thinking about selling my Beetlejuice. I would open the box and remove Lydia. I'm keeping her and I'll figure out which accessories go with her. 

So you'd be getting just the Beetlejuice doll and her accessories. I could leave her in the box and send it inside the original shipper, or I could debox her when I debox Lydia. 

I don't plan on doing this unless I have a buyer for her, but I bought this set for Lydia and don't need Beetlejuice. Maybe there's someone out there that only wants her. 

I'm asking $150 plus shipping for her, as the set seems to be selling for $300ish. I miiiiight be talked into $125 but no less. 

Any interest, please comment with your email and I'll get back to you.

3 comments: