Saturday, September 7, 2019

Glitter Girls Collection Part 1

I promised a Glitter Girls post and I kept my word, if a bit slowly!

I decided to photograph all my girls. I'll make note when they're not in their stock outfits.

Kani here is wearing mostly her stock. The stretch bracelet is a random addition. I think it came out of a 5 Surprise ball? And the shoes aren't stock. Her stock pair are glittery turquoise sneakers. These lovely blue flats with a star on their straps are from the Stepping Starlight leggings and shoes pack.

Everything in this article was purchased on Amazon unless otherwise noted.

In this case, the accessory pack was from Tuesday Morning.





Kani had to start us off, because she was my first Glitter Girl, but now I'll go in alphabetical order.

This is Amy Lu. She is entirely in her stock outfit.

She's one of my favorites, because I have a soft spot for brown-eyed blondes.




Bluebell here is also completely in her stock outfit.

She's one I struggled to get, because she went in and out of stock a lot last Christmas, which is when I bought most of these girls.

I like her more than I originally thought I would. She's very pretty and her hair, like all the girls in this line, is glorious.




Candice is my sleeper hit. I initially thought she would be one of my least favorites, but she's actually one of my top favorites!

She has silky dark brown hair and these gorgeous dark blue eyes that are almost, but not quite, purple.

She's wearing her stock outfit.





Eline! Eline and Amy Lu were the next dolls I purchased after Kani.

Eline is completely in her stock. Her shoes are some of my favorites.

I love her pretty red braids, freckles and dark blue eyes.




Elula is another favorite. I love her shorter, almost white hair.

She is wearing the A Scoop of Yummy Treats fashion pack.

Her stock outfit was a hot pink top over white leggings with a pattern and gold flats. You'll see the top on Poppy.




Keltie is one of my two newest additions.

She is wearing her stock outfit.

Keltie was a surprise find at Tuesday Morning. They had her, Elula and Poppy, plus a smattering of outfits and accessory packs.

I'll probably get Keltie a new outfit soonish. I plan on buying some new GG stuff maybe next week.




These are my two Lacys! The one on the left was bought first, but her little hair twist had gotten damaged either in the warehouse or on route to me, so they sent me a replacement doll when I said something.

Left Lacy is wearing the Sweet Tooth fashion pack and a random orange bracelet. Pretty sure these random bracelets came from 5 Surprise balls.

Right Lacy is in her complete stock outfit.







Nelly! Nelly was higher on my want list, but I kept buying lesser-wanted dolls before her, because they were the ones going in and out of stock. Poor Nelly never did go out of stock, which is ridiculous, because she's one of the best from head to toe. Love the hair and her outfit is perfection. The orange shoes are my favorite part. Love that shade!




Ah, Poppy of the staring eyes. These dolls tend to look a little bug-eyed in photographs, but are less so in person. Poppy photographs the worst though. Her sparkly light blue eyes just do not do well in pictures.

Poppy on the right was a Marshall's find. She's from the first version of Glitter Girls. Their limbs are poseable like the current ones, and they have these more serene faces. She's wearing her stock outfit.

Poppy on the left is the current version. She was a Tuesday Morning buy. She's wearing Elula's stock top/dress and the Flutter and Sparkle leggings/shoes pack.




And finally, Sarinia.

Like Poppy, I found her earlier incarnation in Marshall's. That's her stock outfit.

The current version on the left is wearing the Dressed to Dazzle fashion pack, but without the gold glitter boots it came with. Instead, she has the sneakers from the Starry Sneakers leggings/shoes pack.

That's my collection for now! I definitely want to order Fifer soon. She's the last doll I need. And I plan on getting her a fashion pack and maybe ones for Amy Lu and Keltie, too. We'll see what funds are looking like. But Fifer and her fashion pack for sure.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment