Tuesday, February 26, 2019

REVIEW: My Little Pony Classic Seashell and Applejack

Quickie review time!

The newest repro MLPs have been popping up on Target.com, though not staying in stock very long.

I was able to grab Seashell and Applejack from the small Earth Ponies set, which also includes Bow Tie and Bubbles.

They arrived today!







Not really a proper review, as what can you say about ponies that hasn't already been said in the previous sets?

These new ones continue to have the poseable head, which makes for fun poses.








I wish more ponies had gotten freckles. They're so cute.










And there's her brush. I love the flower brushes.










Seashell is a favorite of mine. I didn't have her when she first came out, but I bought her for a dime at a garage sale when I was in 4th grade or so.






A lot more should have been made in the seated pose! It's adorable.

I  have to say I miss the puffy stickers. I loved those. But I do like the flower brush and the quality of the ponies continues to be nice.

Hopefully, I'll find more soon!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment