Tuesday, February 26, 2019

REVIEW: My Little Pony Classic Bubbles and Bow Tie




Surprise! More ponies!

My mom stopped in Target after dropping me off at work and found Bubbles and Bow Tie! Earth pony set complete!







Bow Tie is my least favorite from this set, but it's hard to compete with seated ponies and Applejack.

She is a nice dark blue. I don't think the vintage one is this dark.







And she has cute freckles. She's plenty cute. She's just got stiff competition.







Like Bubbles!

I never cared about her during childhood or my early phase of adult collecting, but I'm loving this repro.

I love all the repros really. I'm buying them all, even if they're ones I wasn't interested in originally.








I love the blaze on her and Seashell. So pretty.

So yay for new ponies. I hope to have some of the Rainbow series 2 soon!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment