Tuesday, September 17, 2024

FOR SALE: Tea Party Witch


I've been buying these blind box Tea Party Witches from Temu and I have a bunch of doubles. 

Each one comes with a box, though some are beat up, and a card. 

I'm asking $5 each plus shipping, though I'll make deals on multiples. 

I'd love to trade for the Great Witch, who's the one on the front of the box. She's the one I still need.






STRAWBERRY


I only have one of her. 


The little accessory each figure holds is loose, not glued on or anything. 


Her hair. 





OWL

I have two of her. The one on the left has more crooked glasses. 



She's adorable. 





DEVIL


I have two of her. 



That little tail. So cute. 




LITTLE WITCH

I have 3 of her. 




I also have this cute little guy for $4.


If interested, just let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment