Tuesday, October 1, 2019

REVIEW: LOL OMG Winter Disco Cosmic Nova



Time for Cosmic Nova!

Of all the names, this one is my favorite. I love Dollie's doll, but just Dollie is a weak name compare to Dollface. Snowlicious is okay, but we just had Neonlicious. Cosmic Nova though? Even better than Cosmic Queen.











Cosmic Queen had tiny silver cowboy boots and they really ran with that aspect of her design. 





So pretty.





I love her weird eyebrows. 

In the lefthand compartment, we have the doll, brush, stand and her hat. 






The righthand side.

What's the snow stuff for? I dunno. I looked at the directions and it says to add water, but I'm not sure I want to do that science experiment. 






Her skirt and pink fuzzy jacket monster.





Her boots have tiny spurs! 





Her purse does open, but the handle likes to fall out, so be careful of that. 






With ALL the accessories. 

The hat box contained the glasses, earrings, bolo tie, belt and purse. 

The belt was hard to get on. I had to pull the skirt down and do the belt over just her bare waist, then pull the skirt back up. MGAE loves making detailed belts, but their closures are pretty terrible. We'll get into that more with Snowlicious. 








The hat is cute, but it does like to fall forward.









Ugh. This is the one time I'll let her wear this ugly thing.





Ah, much better!

Cosmic is really cute and her hair feels surprisingly soft considering the tinselly aspect.

I love her leggings in particular, but her overall look is strong. She really just needed to ditch the pink hairy coat.



And here's little Cosmic Queen! She's the one little sister I actually wanted, because I sold my original ages ago.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment