Monday, April 20, 2020

Kitten Catfe Series 2

When Series 2 popped up on ebay from a seller in NC that I've bought from before, I scooped a bunch up, then ended up going back next paycheck for the other remaining two.

I had no idea at the time that I was buying from a toy reviewer, but apparently yes? I haven't bothered to look into it.

I'm not sure if S2 is out yet. It's not like I can go shopping!





Anyway, this is Catalina Creme.

She's got an old shoe mold (but colored well) and a new outfit mold.

Her glasses are a repeat style, but at least they're the cute one.







The back of the outfit doesn't stay together well, just like a lot of LOLs.

Her hair is awesome though.








The fabric piece she comes with can be worn like a top, which I like.





Or like a skirt, as it's shown in her art.

I like it both ways, but prefer it as a top.




Here's Cece Mew.

Her outfit definitely looks like Series 1, but her hair is a brand new mold.





I love the design of the mold and the coloring!



Cora Kitty has a brand new outfit style, as well as new hair.

She's a nice blue. I like how bright her hair looks against her blue fur.







I don't care for the fabric piece as a top with this outfit though. And obviously it's not meant to be a skirt, because she's got shorts on.





Here's the back of her hair.





Jasmint Joe has one of the best names of this entire line. It's adorable.

I like her smirking face and the color combo of purple, mint and white.





Mint highlights.





She's got a cute camera.

Mine is sadly missing her tail. It wasn't included and the seller didn't address my asking about it.

The one thing I don't like is her boot color. It doesn't match at all.






Jojo Jazz has a neat new hairstyle. I love that two of these new styles are so short.






Cute from the back, too.





Layla Latte is my second favorite from this series. There's no black cat, so the gray one of course is going to be a fave!




She has the one-piece swimsuit on, just under her skirt.

I'm not mentioning the character descriptions, as you can read them yourselves on the website and get all the details, but I will say that Layla loves museums and that makes me love her even more.








Lexi Spresso looks like she should be in Series 1. I do like the pearly pink hair though.






She's definitely cute. They all are, even the ones I don't like as much.




This is my favorite of the new hair molds. It's so cute.

This is Lola Bell.








I love Lola's kind of melony shade. It looks great with her hair and eye colors.







This lovely lady is Lulu Affogato. Another great name and I adore her fur color.






She's got the cool hair mold that Coco and Jennnipurr have, but without the color highlights. It works just fine all pink though.



Mocha Lisa. Definitely another name favorite.

I love her entire color scheme, except the purple thing.









Which is why I gave her Jojo's orange one.




I only took this one photo of her, but this is hands down my favorite of this series, possibly of the line. I LOVE her.

This is the fabulous Pawlena Purr.


Last one! This is Pursella Taylor.

I love her darker purple hair. I just wish they hadn't been so random with her other color choices.

That's all I've got for S2. I don't have any of the Meowbles, because they only were selling the dolls.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment