Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Update from Super 8

So I'm still in the motel. Yay. At least it's just for tonight, tomorrow and Friday. Then we finally get to move into our new place!

I've accumulated a group of new plush while we've been here.

The pumpkin I got on my first trip to what I call "Walmart City." It's the biggest Walmart I've ever been in. The skeleton is from the smaller Walmart closer to our new apartment. Then the robot and flamingo are from two other trips to Walmart City. The flamingo I actually just got tonight. I had my eye on him in my old Walmart before the hurricane and decided to grab him before he disappeared from here.

The two witch dolls are Cauldron Cuties by Aurora World. I got both on Amazon. Matilda has the purple hair and Hazel the orange.







And then here's Velvet, the blue Lumo Stars unicorn, on Charlie Bears' Twinky's head. Twinky I got before the hurricane, of course.





I've bought some LOLs from Target and Walmart on various trips. Ancient Meow was my best find from the blind balls. I also got the Posh dog, Lil Boogie Babe, Lil Thrilla (a double), and Funky QT from a random Confetti Pop ball (another double). Lucky Luxe is a Target exclusive that was supposed to be handed out at an event last Saturday, but my store must not have done it, because I got her off the shelf.







Trixie was a surprise find in Walmart tonight. They only had one of her, so I had to grab her.






She's like a Twice As Fancy on one side.






I've heard of people finding the second wave of Happy Places unicorns in Target, but I had repeated failure. Then tonight at Walmart, there was half the wave.

I wasn't sure on Candy Clops, but she was the first one I saw. I ended up grabbing her because I figured I'd regret it if I never saw her again.










She's cute, but the weakest of the trio.












Boho Feathers is STUNNING. I love all the different colors. I can't wait to get the Faith doll on her, but that requires finding my Shoppies when I'm unpacking first!









Boho's lovely mane.










Ringa Bell is my fave of these three.









She does have her mane split into two different shades of purple.





And here are their faces. Ringa is soooooooooo cute! I love her dark muzzle. She has freckles, too.

That's all I have to report for now. I plan on catching up on my Charlie Bears and making a couple orders with Amazon and Build-a-Bear once I get moved in. And getting some more Glitter Girls! It will be so nice to have normalcy again.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. I guess the ice bucket belongs to Super 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment