Wednesday, September 25, 2024

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Pixlings Galaxy Hair DEERLEE




Another Galaxy Hair arrival!



This time I remembered the barrettes right away. 






She's pretty, but I think the original was superior. I do love being able to see the ears on this one though. 




Cute from the side. 



I'm not doing the color change thing. Making her hair purple would just be doing her a disservice. 
As with Unia, this new version is going to be my Deerlee. My first series Deerlee kept her original name of Willow. These two look so different that they can be different characters. So first series is Willow, this one is Deerlee. 

Amusingly, they decided to give the mini the name of Willow, so at least they're using it somewhere. 

Overall, I like her, but she's not as interesting detail-wise as the first. Her hair is so long that it makes her even more unstable than she already is. She tips to one side, especially on the stand. I wish they used two pegs on the stands instead of only one. I had to take her off the stand to put her beside Willow on the shelf. 

Looking forward to Firensa next week!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

1 comment:

  1. She looked good in the pictures and I use to think she was tied with Flyt, but now I think Flyt is better. Her face is so cute, its just I'm hair obsessed.

    ReplyDelete