Sunday, September 22, 2024

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Pixlings Galaxy Hair FLYT



At last, the Galaxy Hair Pixlings are shipping out! I was very happy to see Flyt coming first. 



Now to me, this girl is Nebula. That was the name we knew her by. Her little mini friend is called Hover, but I'm calling mine Flyt.  

Nebula comes with a stand, three hairbands, a comb, and her Mixies Mini friend. 

She also has two barrettes that aren't pictured. I totally missed them in the package when I was deboxing and then saw them on her Amazon item page, so I retrieved them. They're very cute, but not great at being barrettes. I managed to stick them back farther in her hair, but they don't close if they're holding much hair.  




I feel like I've been waiting forever for her. She's my new favorite. Angelica is a very close second. 







SO.

CUTE.




Ears!




Her hair feature is glow in the dark, though I didn't try it. 




Gorgeous wings. I love dragonflies. 



Her bodysuit is really neat. I love the design. 



Yep, new fave. She's perfect. Hoping to have Deerlee on Wednesday and then Pippa/Firensa says October 2nd.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I've been reading your doll reviews of RH and Pixies for the current month and I love your reviews! I made an account just to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always happy to meet new people.

      Delete