Monday, September 23, 2024

REVIEW: Just Play's Adoorbs Part 1






A friend found Adoorbs in her Walmart, so I had to go check myself. I got lucky and found three! They weren't on the regular shelving but perched up on the top. 

They're $14.97 each. 



I'm happy to announce that they're also not blind! My friend noticed the hearts on the bottom. Each one has a symbol in it that matches the character symbols on the checklist. So no buying anyone you don't want. 






So we've got a teacup for the Alice fan, a paw for Cruella, and a rocket for Buzz. 



Unwrapped and ready to open. 

I actually followed the numerical order and it was really fun to open. 




Pack #1




Little cardboard VIP card, VIP badge, and a clip that the Doorable can attach to. 





Pack #2




Footwear





Packs #3 and #4



Doorable and accessory




Then we've got Sadie and her stand. 

All the stands so far are blue. 




Holding the clip. 




I love her hair. 




I'm not even a big Toy Story fan, but she is gorgeous. I want the alien one, too. 






Love her!







Skipping the opening order for the others. 




 
This is Anita. 





And she is perfection. 




Here are Chantel's things. 



She has fantastic hair. Big, lovely curls and there are braids mixed in, too. 



I wish her purse was a little more stable. She drops it a lot. But otherwise, she's excellent. 




My first three girls. I don't want the entire line, but definitely a handful more. 




Checklist with symbols!


I need Breeana, Devin, Luna and Hayden. Possibly Naomi and Ava. 


Now to wonder who the hidden ones are and if they'll be identifiable by their symbols. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

3 comments:

  1. > Just Play
    Ah, that explains the Hairdorables stands and vibes. I might need Ava, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're definitely reminiscent of Hairdorables with the stands and boxes. I miss those a lot. Though not the blind aspect!

      Delete
  2. Has anybody figured out what the mystery silhouette on the right side is? A chaser figure?

    ReplyDelete