Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Welcome to Wetmore Forest

Let's take a mermaid break, shall we?

I recently got back into Wetmore Forest. I've had two figures and four plush since October 2020, but I got the bug to collect more when I rearranged the plush around my bed a couple weeks ago. I'll do a post on the plush eventually, but for now, I'm going to show all the figures. 

It wasn't my intention to collect the entire line, but someone on Mercari had almost all of them for a fabulous price, so I said why not? 

This is Tumblebee. He's my favorite. I have his jumbo-sized plush. I think I meant to get his regular figure and never got around to it. So these are the regular, spring, fall and winter versions of Tumblebee. The winter figures were sold in a set of six and they're one of the only items that's a little pricier. They're flocked! The regular one is my fave, followed by fall. 



Next up is Butterhorn. All of them are going to be in the same order: regular, spring, fall, winter. 

Butterhorn is one of the few where I really love all four figures. I like the coloring on them all and the little smiles on spring and fall. Fall is my favorite overall. 



Chester McFreckle. (Some of them have surnames.)

For Chester, I like the pink spring one best and then the winter, but I do like them all. 



The regular blue Snuggletooth is one of the two I've had for years. I have the larger plush of him, too. (Canonically, Snuggletooth is female, but mine are male.) 

I love all of these. The bright colors of the spring. The lovely fall tones. The winter gray stripes. Fall is my favorite though. 



Here's Picklez. Poor Picklez might be my least fave of the main six, but I still like him. I think I like the winter one best, though the pinky-purple spring one is growing on me a lot. 




And the last of the original six character is Bugsy Wingnut. The regular purple version is the other one I've had for years. 

My favorite is the fuzzy winter one. He's darker than he looks in the photo. 



Series 2 gave us a bunch of new characters, but only with one version of each (mostly). 

These guys are Grumble, Magnus Twistknot (I guess he's the bad guy), Mulch, and Angus Knucklebark. 



The Slog on the left there is the one with the chase figure. The Slog itself is the same in both packs (I only kept one), but the "grub" he comes with varies. The one on the left is the regular, the more hidden one on the right is the chase. 

Then we've got the elder, Sapwood Mossbottom, then Smoots and Liverwort. 

I'm not much of a Funko collector, but these guys are really fun and of course I adore the plushies, too.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment