Thursday, March 2, 2023

REVIEW: Enchantimals Yanna Yorkie


I finally got around to deboxing my Enchantimals Yanna Yorkie set and then realized I never took a boxed photo. Oh, well. Y'all can see it on Amazon. This is what happens when I let things sit around unopened for too long!





This was the one set from City Tails that I was obsessed with getting and I fully admit I overpaid for it. I don't care. I love it. 




Definitely one of my top 10 Enchantimals. I love her color scheme and design. 




ADORABLE. 




I usually sell my playsets to the local toy store, but I'm keeping this one. I love gelato and I love the execution of this cart. The little freezer part is good for storage of tiny items when not on display. 




This was definitely worth the price to me. I love everything about this set!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment