Wednesday, March 15, 2023

MONTH IN REVIEW: February 2023


I was going to combine February with March, but what the hey, let's just do these brief February arrivals now. 


This is a Snoozles plush dragon from Aurora. Love this guy! The purple, gold and pastel multi somehow work well together for me. And he's cutely floppy. 



Mr. Twist is a random plush Charlie Bear. That means the colors on the fabric are so varied that each bear looks very different. I wanted one with more red on the face, so I bought 2 from QVC. This one was exactly what I wanted! The second one got sent back. If you want to try out a CB, QVC really is your best option. Returns are so easy. 

Mr. Twist is a great bear and quite affordable. I tried out 2 Artful Dodgers, the rabbit in this same plush, but ended up sending both back. I prefer this guy!




Jester bunny Grin was my other purchase from QVC. I like his blue and pink nose. He's just plain cute. 


And that's it! My other bearrivals were in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment