Friday, August 16, 2019

REVIEW: Poopsie Rainbow Surprise Amethyst Rae





One more Poopsie Rainbow Surprise review! I saved the best for last.

No box pic, since we saw that with Blue Skye.

I just dug right into opening her.








Gah, she's so gorgeous.









They really nailed the hair on these. Excellent color blends and high quality.







And she has cute tattoos!






Sleeves even.

I have heard there are issues with the rainbow-haired girl and her tattoos coming off with her jacket? I think she has a long-sleeved jacket and I suppose the plastic sleeves could get stuck to these sticker tattoos. Not a problem with Amethyst and her vest, but I thought I'd mention it.




She has the best shoes.



And her accessories.

It just occurred to me that her comb is missing. Oh, well. Not a huge deal.

So what do you think of the Rainbow Surprise dolls?

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment