Thursday, June 22, 2023

REVIEW: MH Skulltimate Secrets Fearidescent Frankie

 

I was very nervous about opening Frankie. I'm still disappointed they look different from the gorgeous promos we got.





I love this coffin, but the bottom door is broken. I'm using these to store clothing and accessories for my G1 dolls by character, so this blue one is for Abbey and Marisol (until Abbey gets her own Skulltimate doll). I'll have to remember to be careful with that door. 




Locker door. 





They look good! 




Okay, not as good as the promos, but probably as good as they're going to get. The bangs aren't awful like some I've seen. 




Love these.



The glitter on the lips is a bit scant, but I don't like it crusty either. 



These pieces look cute.

Except the fur bit. I just don't like the fur bits. I wish they'd had some variation. One could be like this. One could have a bolero. One could have a muff. Maybe a vest for Clawdeen? 



Getting this out of the way and tossing it into the storage box. 



See what I mean about them sticking out? Weird. No one is wearing these.




Clunky yet awesome boots.



Realizing that I somehow forgot to take pics of the jewelry. Ah, well. It's on the dolls. 


I love the frankenpop. 



Creepover really needed some actual clothes and this looks great on them. The chunky necklace is awesome, but completely overpowers the black-collared top, so it looks great with the little tank. I love the spiked headband, but it's a bit loose. 



There we go! 

I'm relieved Frankie doesn't look as bad as I was worried they might. They look pretty great. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to love them, because I adore everything about this release of Frankie. But I prefer when straight bangs like these cover the eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete