Friday, September 27, 2019

REVIEW: Hairdorables Pets Series 2

I'm working against the clock a bit here, so this is going to be mostly pictures and less words!

I got my Hairdorables Series 2 Pets from Amazon today. I wasn't hugely into the pets, but got almost all the ones I needed. (If anyone has the mint green Comet, let me know!) But when I saw the shimmery transparent lushness of Series 2, I knew I'd want a lot more of them.







They're divided up into two styles: slumber party and outdoor fun to match the S3 Hairdorables.







The slumber ones tend to be the darker colors, while the outdoor are lighter.




So of course it's mostly the slumber ones I'm going to want. I love the darker colors.

And you know what that means. I opened 3 outdoor ones an only 1 slumber.

They are completely mixed though. No waves, I don't think, so you could get literally any of these.



I got both Picassos, which is why I don't think there are waves.

Portrait Picasso is on the left.

Peaceful Picasso is on the right.





I'm not positive, but I think Portrait got the wrong glasses. Those look like Tiptop Tango's.



And I finally got a Comet! I still want the Series 1 green Comet, but I do love this one. This is Star-Gazing Comet.

My only issue is that he doesn't stand well and neither does the telescope. But they're so cute, they can lean on things.






And finally, Sunny Sahara.




I don't care for her mold, but in the right colors, she's really cute.

I hope to order more fairly soon! I've got other things to take care of first. But I do like these and definitely want all the dark ones.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment