Sunday, September 1, 2019

NEWS: Battat Glitter Girls

Okay, firstly, I need to apologize for completely going off the rails with my Glitter Girls reviews! I kept waiting for new arrivals, got distracted by work and moving, and then never actually did any photos or reviews. I suck.

I will get my girls down and take pics of them all. Maybe after I type this up. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

If you like them, do check Tuesday Morning, because I picked up 2 dolls and some of the legging/shoes packs there, and they had older clothing packs, too.

BUT...the reason I'm writing this is that Amazon has new product listings! New dolls, new outfits. Probably new playsets that I never covered in my overview the first time.

At a cursory glance, none of these seem to be in stock yet. Looks like October-November. I plan on pre-ordering whichever of the dolls I can find listings for.

I'm not putting up direct links to these, because you should be able to find them by searching, but if you're having trouble, just ask me and I'll help find them again.

DOLLS:


SIX new dolls! Eeeee!

They seem to have gone crazy with these lovely dark green eyes this time around.

So far, I've found listings for three. Hoping to hunt down the others. I've only just begun.

They do look familiar. Back row left looks like Sarinia only with hazel eyes, then Eline with maybe lighter red hair and definitely lighter blue eyes, then Keltie with green eyes, a Fifer lookalike only with darker green eyes, a Sarinia/Candice combo in the front, and an Amy Lu/Lacy combo.

Do I care that they're a bit derivative? NOPE.





Oh, my dolly gods. This one. I have a bit of a soft spot for pale-skinned, freckled redheads. Not as much as I love Asian dolls or pale-skinned, black-haired dolls with non-brown eyes, but still.

This is Charlie and she's the only one I'm giving a link to at the moment, and that's because she's mis-labelled.
https://www.amazon.com/Glitter-Girls-Battat-Puppy-Accessory/dp/B07SZ6SSWC/
Puppy accessory? Whatever, Amazon.

There are actually a ton of Glitter Girls dogs. I'm just seeing them now.








Not sure if this is a top, skirt and leggings or a dress over leggings or a yellow skirt over a white one-piece jumpsuit or what. We'll find out. I'm loving the color combo though.

She looks like Eline, but I adore Eline and I adore this hairstyle. So I don't even care. Slightly odd that they're giving us a second blue-eyed redhead in a wave that introduces lovely green eyes, but I'll take it.




Here is Emilia. Honestly, the thing I love most about her is those sandals. They're great.

The doll is cute, but she reminds me of both Fifer and Lacy. Her eyes are indeed a lovely shade of green though. I think she's a good candidate for purchase and redress.




Okay, I described her as Keltie with green eyes, but this girl is so much prettier than Keltie!

Sorry, Keltie.

Meet Odessa.

If these were available right now, I'd be hard pressed to pick between her and Charlie. I could only order one! Good thing that is not the case.








Gorgeous eyes with a top and fantastic shoes in the same shade.

Cute skirt and I like the leggings with different designs on each leg.














Ah, this is being quite the journey. I kept finding dolls not in the group shot and wondering who they were and my sleuthing turned up Sashka on the Glitter Girls website, but not yet on Amazon.







And this lovely lass is Bobbi. She's destined to be a favorite if she actually comes out.

Super pale skin, deep red hair, gorgeous brown eyes.








And I just adore this outfit.

That's all I could find so far. I do know the pale blonde seated in the front is Chrissy. She was mentioned in some of the playset listings.

Aha, I just found the 2019 catalog!
https://www.battatco.com/catalogs/2019/GLITTER-GIRLS-catalogue-2019-WEB.pdf

Chrissy is shown wearing the sweet shop outfit, not her orange one from that group pic above. Hm.

And the only new dolls shown are Chrissy, Bobbi and Sashka. I can't find them for sale anywhere, even though they seem to have been meant to be released before Odessa, Charlie and Emilia up there. Definitely interesting.


$12.95 DELUXE OUTFITS:


"Deluxe roller skating outfit" this is called.

Cute, but not a need. Although I do love the color choice for the skates.

I have no idea who this is. Based on the recolored Eline photo that was called "Bobbi," but clearly isn't, I'm thinking this is Candice recolored with green eyes and not a new doll. This same doll was also shown in the car listing and called Candice there.






"Deluxe rainy day outfit."

Not something I would buy, but it is really cute.

Sashka modelling.







Another pic without the jacket.






Gymnastic outfit.

This is a really nice set. Comes with a lot.

I think that's the Sarinia/Candice lookalike modelling.

There is an additional $13.95 gymnastic accessory set that goes along with this.





Ah, this one is actually in stock. It's called "Riding at Its Best."

It's a very nice riding outfit, but I'm more distracted by how they say this is Bobbi, but it seems to actually be Eline with recolored bits.








Here's a boating outfit.

Chrissy modelling.










Sarinia models a horribly over the top birthday party outfit.

This thing is too much.











$9.95 OUTFITS:

This one is actually available right now. This thing is called "Misses Sparkly Pants." I think they meant Miss Sparkly Pants.

It's pretty hilarious.

There's like an eyeball monster on the otherwise girly pink shirt, then the purple sequin pants and some dull turquoise sneakers.

I kinda want it. Kani looks really cute in it.



The Ray of Light swimsuit is the other outfit that's out right now. These two must have snuck out while I wasn't looking at the line.

Elula looks darling in this. I love the design and the colors. I'm getting it at some point.








Agh! Kani looks adorable. This is Spun Sugar Fun. I'm surprised it's in the $9.95 price range, but it is. I need it. The glasses. The ridiculous shoes. It's too cute. And in stock.




Also in stock and looking more like a $9.95 outfit, this is Rainbow Shirt and Shorts.

Nelly's modelling.

I like the shorts and shoes a lot. This is a maybe.










3 comments:

  1. Just got a notification TODAY (10/31/19) that Charlie is in stock on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got notifications for Odessa and Emilia. I still have all 3 on order. All the listings say the 6th, which just moments ago was actually the 6th, 9th and 10th, so they may be coming earlier still.

      I hope they add Bobbi and Sashka. They're like impossible to find right now.

      Delete
    2. All are in stock now! My 3 just shipped and should arrive Sunday.

      Delete