Reviews for the time being are going to be done on my American Girl bookcase, so expect to see the same books in the background a lot. I'm thinking the mantel for a better space, but I can't get to it right now. Boxes. Boxes are everywhere. All my books and Charlie Bears are out and organized, but I still need to tackle my plushie collection, dolls, and other small toys. Baby steps. It's a lot.
I wasn't impressed with Layla from promos, but in person, she is unreal. She instantly became my second fave after Claire.
Pretty art
Back of the box
Accessories
I had to take her hair down. I hate hairstyles like that.
Her shimmery skintone is so beautiful.
And her face! She has an amazing nose that I didn't notice until after taking these review photos, but I took one of her profile on my camera and that's been up on Insta for a while. Best profile in the line.
She's perfect.
Something about her reminds me of both Jem and 90s movies like The Craft. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually ties with Claire for favorite. She's well on her way there.
I do have Carina. I actually got both on the same day, but I didn't debox her until a day later and then I got too busy to take photos. And just now I forgot until after I'd taken my photos for the night. Maybe tomorrow!
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.
I felt the same from the promo pics! I saw this girl in store last week and she stood out with Claire. While I may nmot add them to my collection they are quite beautiful.
ReplyDelete