Thursday, March 7, 2024

REVIEW: Mermaze Mermaidz Slumber Party Zuna




Thanks to my friend in the UK, I have some of the new (and highly unexpected) Slumber Party Mermaze Mermaidz!

Really never thought these would exist, but I'm so happy they do.

To save on shipping, we opted to debox, so no boxed shots, but plenty of them are out there elsewhere online. 

I have to start with Zuna, because she's my fave. 



LOVE the earrings and shirts. 

Shirts are two separate pieces. I should have taken them apart for pics, but eh, I had a lot on my plate today. 

Her tail cracks me up. 

Excellent bracelets. 






Oh, yes, she's simply perfection.

Hair is soft, shiny and silky. 



So, so glad to have her! I knew I needed her the second I saw her on the show. I wonder if Mermaze is really done now or what. How did this even happen? So weird. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment