Monday, March 25, 2024

REVIEW: Decora Girlz London


I got my girl London by ordering the 3-pack from Amazon. The dolls came in their normal blind packaging with no differences from the ones sold in Walmart. 


If you've seen London elsewhere, you know she has two long strands of hair framing her face. One is white, one is purple. Well, those were gelled up, so I rinsed it out and didn't love how it dried. One hung nicely, the other I wasn't pleased with. I tucked them both into her updo and I love her so much more like this.


 




If she wasn't so damn cute, she'd wear these all the time. But I want to see her face. 




I did a simple one heart by each eye design for her. 




I like the simplicity of her dress without any designs. 




This is cute, but I also like to see her hair. 



London is the only one that didn't come with 3 sheets of stickers. She's missing the biggest one. She seems to have her giant sunglasses instead. 

I didn't show it, but I put the purple and white puffy bowtie sticker on the back of her purse. 




Yep, she is definitely my favorite! 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment