Wednesday, May 8, 2024

VINTAGE REVIEW: Blinkins Shady





Blinkins were produced by LJN Toys from 1985-1987. I've known of their existence for decades, but somehow they never fully got on my radar. 

I recently made the horrible decision to go through the Ghost of the Doll website and look through all the lovely vintage toys. That's when I found the Blinkins and Shady here. 

How in the world the sassy orange glowbug fairy never caught my eye before I cannot say. 




These are not cheap, but what can I say? I wanted her. 



Little butterfly comb. 



This guy is Buzz. 





The sass. 






Love her hair!



She does light up. They don't come with a battery inside, so I added one and she works perfectly. Her butt glows if you push down on her head. 


Absolutely adore her! I want the others from the line, but I'm going to try to get them boxed for much lower prices than I just paid. 

She was worth it though. 

I should be back later or tomorrow with MH reviews. I've got 6 or 7 to tackle! They're all over my review shelf, which is why Shady got the not so lovely back of the couch setting, but hey, you're looking at the toy, not at the setting. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment