Wednesday, October 11, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Pet Cleo




I've had Cleo in hand for a bit, but I'm finally getting around to finishing the review. 




Back of the box. 



I adore the recumbent Anubyss. 



And Hissette is darling. 



The purse!

The bags are cute, too. 




Stuff I'll never use. 



And here's the mess. 

Even after days of strapping her bangs down, this is what I get. On top of that, her ponytail is weirdly sticky. I've tried washing it with a couple things, including Dawn, but no, still sticky. 

Needless to say, this Cleo is not sticking around. 



The outfit is cute and I like all the jewelry except the crown.


I hate hate HATE the makeup. HATE.



.......HATE.




Cute shoes. 



Thankfully, this lovely Cleo was on hand to adopt the pets and the ring. The purse went to Ghoul Spirit Cleo. 

This set wasn't worth the $25 for me. Thankfully, I got the Target deal of spend $100, get $25 off, so I'm writing her off as free. I do love the pets and outfit, but the doll is an utter disaster. 

I need to catch up on my MH eps to see Hissette in action!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment