Wednesday, June 27, 2018

REVIEW: Barbie Fashionistas Rockstar Glam


 Yay, she's here! This girl was available for order on Amazon, but it said "ships in 1-3 months," so I waited a bit before ordering. I finally just placed the order, figuring I'd get her whenever, but it only took a week for her to ship. Now the listing says "1-2 months" so maybe she's shipping faster now.

This is the only one I really wanted from the new set. She does not disappoint!



I thought she looked like Zendaya in the promo shots, which was a lot of her appeal, but the actual doll doesn't. She's still really pretty though.

She wears one of the only interesting outfits in this set. 









And by "interesting," I mean one of the only ones that isn't utterly hideous. 

I mean, I'm old school. I'm still of the camp that a tee-shirt is not a dress. 

Just call me old-fashioned. 



It is a cool t-shirt though. The hem is a bit longer in the back. 

Her hair is actually mostly yellow. I didn't take a pic of the back of her head, because her hair is laying weird after being boxed and I wanted to do this review before she went to the salon. But the majority of the brown is in the front. 




She comes with these silly sunglasses, which she actually manages to make look good. 

Definitely my fave of the new batch of Fashionistas. I don't plan on buying any more, but we'll see when they actually appear in stores if any more win me over.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment