Wednesday, December 5, 2018

REVIEW: Rainbocorns Hopcorn

My review of Hipity the white bunny didn't go step by step, since I opened him in the car, but this time, I'm doing it right.

I went to Target tonight and hit a bonanza! I got the last four LOL Hairgoals (pics in Flickr), this Rainbocorn and the two newest Enchantimals characters. I'll review those next.

So Rainbocorns. You can tell which one is in each egg by the color combo of horn and heart. My white bunny was purple horn, purple heart. The pink bunny, who was my most wanted, is purple horn, gold heart. I had stopped by the LOLs, scooping up the Hairgoals dolls, while Mom had gone ahead. She came back bearing this egg! She'd just been there Sunday and they hadn't had it, but that store put out a lot of new stuff for Christmas sales.






First step: remove outer plastic. It's got a perforated strip, so it's pretty easy.

Second step: remove inner plastic. This layer you've got to cut. Or at least, I did.

Then you just pop it open.







And there's Hopcorn! He's so happy to be adopted. He was way more squished than Hipity.

The sequin heart comes off the front, so then you can snap it into the plush toy.






Here's the little surprise egg at the bottom.








And here's our new little friend!







Who happens to be the last one I needed. Yay.






Here's Hopcorn without his sequin heart.

He's just so happy-looking.





And with the sequin heart. It helps him be less squished.







His symbol is a strawberry. I prefer the gold side.




Here are Hipity and Hopcorn together!

Hipity's ears are more rounded and stay flatter to his head. Hopcorn's are pointier and stick out.

They're both super adorable! I'm not sure I'll get any of the rest, because $25 apiece is a lot, but it's possible. They're really soft and cute.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment