Friday, July 29, 2016

FRIDOLL FIVE #9

Well, I'm back at home. We made it back here Wednesday afternoon. I don't have any entries planned though, because I'm still wiped out from all the nonsense, on top of being really annoyed with playline dolls right now, because Ever After High is making me very angry.

Anyway, I've got enough energy for a Fridoll Five.

#9: Accessoreez

1. Do your dolls wear jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, handcuffs, etc)? If so, are they store-bought or hand-made? If not, is there any particular reason that they don't wear jewelry?

My dolls have both. The majority of the ones with jewelry wear their own, but I also have a stash of custom handmade jewelry for my BJDs and 16" dolls.


2. Have you ever bought a doll just for its accessories? (jewelry, food, outfit, handbags, shoes... basically, anything other than the doll itself)

I know I bought that old Moxie Girlz doll just for the mini Lalaloopsy figure. This sounds like something I would have done many years ago, but no longer do now, although I am tempted sometimes.


3. What's the most expensive accessory you've ever bought for your doll? (Playsets and vehicles may be included in this category.)

A custom doll bed, though I can't remember what it cost.


4. What's the least expensive accessory you've bought for your doll?

I have no idea honestly. Probably something from a craft store.


5. What is your favorite doll accessory?

One of my BEGoths has a tiny flask that I've always loved and another has a cigarette holder. I don't smoke, but I've always thought that was a pretty neat accessory, because it's unusual. Anything from Cleo de Nile is automatically awesome because Egypt. I have a metal ace of spades pendant on a tiny chain that's probably my favorite doll necklace. And the BJDs have some lovely custom pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment